Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday - Beginning Weight

Since i am on the journey of weight loss, i decided to hold myself accountable and post it on here where the whole world could possibly see...

One year ago i started this at 250.00 lbs in 6 months, from August 2010 to February 2011 i had lost a total of 40lbs, so i was down to 210.00 and that was just from changing my diet.

For my height the average weight chart says i need to be about 106-140 lbs depending on what type of frame i have, and due to the fact that i am just a FAT A** i am not sure what frame i have. LOL So I am going to aim for 140 lbs and then go from there!




So now for the horrid part! Todays weigh in:

In the past five months I have just been maintaining my weight. TRYING to stay at 210.

TODAYS WEIGHT: 212.2

I have 72.2 lbs to go to get to 140!! Lets make it happen!

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! i love your blog..your so funny...I hate looking at those charts because it makes me feel giant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i feel your pain lol, but you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete