Friday, August 26, 2011

Episode Thirteen

I like that it is Episode Thirteen on a Friday.....any hoot.....


I cant kick this cloud that has covered my head this past 2 weeks, i don't know what is going on......I think i am trying to block all the crappy thoughts that i have some i can talk about which is always a good "Release" and the others that i cant (until everything is sorted out) so i think it has affected my head lol


You probably can just imagine how hard it is to move back home to your parents house at 25.....and then with a baby on top of it all....now almost 3 years later is still isn't any easier...lol....its hard to share a house with 3 other adults, it gets stuffy.....and Dooty Booty and I share a bedroom......I think i just need a small vacation.......maybe i will have to save up some money and Dooty Booty and I will get a hotel for a weekend or something, and pretend like it is our own apartment. 


What ever this could is I have got to figure it out.....I am losing my *cheer* HA!


OK so lets be honest: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK!!! I have decided to purchase a cookbook 

every month and start cooking with the recipes.....if you have any recipes feel free to post them on here or on my face book www.facebook.com/CSandDB while you are there "like" it! LOL 


I am going to try to get dooty booty to bed early tonight because I need to start week 2 of P90X, I finished week one and it seemed more like figuring it all out....and not everyday will be trying to perfect the workouts.......


Its hot and Dooty Booty needs a bath! We'll be back tomorrow!!!


"Wock N Woll"




No comments:

Post a Comment