Thursday, August 18, 2011

Episode Seven

Would you rather:

Have one of your nostrils always plugged  - or -  Always have one song stuck in your head?


Everyday I enjoy the traffic of California, people cutting you off to go no where, people not letting you merge or move over a lane because they think their spots going to move fast soon....which it is not. 

I am not a fan of driving in the city, meaning San Diego, or Los Angeles, I like small town driving. Where nothing is rushed, and you can just cruse. Where you don't have to worry that someone is going to ride you a$$ because you got over and are going the speed limit.

I have a baby in my car most of the time so i would appreciate it if you would slow the F down, and please use you blinker/turn signal!!! Is that so much to ask? I don't think it really is.......and get off your cell phones! Come on!! You aren't that important...just saying...

I do have to apologize i am a 65mph -75mph driver, but in saying that i do also stay in the slow lane.

C/S - New LAW

So I heard on the radio that there was a new bill/law passed stating that you can no longer smoke in apartment homes in California, I personally, am totally 100% for this. I used to smoke for 14 years, and i still think it is a great idea! What do you think?




SD-freak

C/S


I work with SD-freak, he is a guy that says it all and will be featured in here from time to time, with his newest sayings of the month....HA! He is a subscriber to my RSS feed so he does read my blog! HA! He likes to offer me Hamburgers and french fries knowing i am trying to lose weight. Also offers to take me to go eat some wonderful shrimp when i am allergic to shellfish! He is a good time at work. He is a Salsa Dancing Freak! So watch out for him!




2 comments: