Friday, August 19, 2011

Episode Eight

I seriously need help with my blog! I don’t know what I am doing! I want it to look pretty like all my momma friends’ blogs out there! Does someone want to spend a little time with me to help me with this?! Pro Bono of course, I gots no moo-la! Speaking of moo-la!!! I have paid my final payment on my last credit card! WOO-HOO!!! I sent a $300 payment to them, the card is cut up and the account will be closed. I am now broke for the next couple of weeks but that is ok! I am living like no one else now so I can live like no one else later!! Broke now, Rich Later! HA! We’ll see…..Now it is time to pay off these braces……….

C/S P90X

Today will be my first day on the P90X challenge! Oh My Gee!!! I am excited and scared! I have everything written down in my calendar so I don’t have to look at the big calendar lol! I am thinking about posting the before, 30 day, 60 day and final pictures. We will soon find out! Ha! I guess if I can put my weight for everyone to see I can put my pictures also. Again: If I am not back here, or on Facebook, in a couple of days, I may on the floor unable to get up, HA!

C/S Happy, Happy Birthday!

I would like to send a very happy birthday to Dooty Booty’s Big sister! (No, she isn’t mine LOL) She is 4 today!!!

Another happy birthday to a lovely Power Puff Girl!!!! (I know you remember! LOL)


I hope you both have such an amazing day, and Weekend!!!!






"Wock n Woll"

No comments:

Post a Comment