Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Episode Fifteen

My favorite times of the month are paydays.....not that i have any money.....but that i am getting closer and closer to my goal of being debt free. I have decided that Target does not help me to reach my free of debt goal....I have a slight addiction to Target. I have probably mentioned this before. I have decided that i will not be able to go into Target unless i have the following: 


1. A list - I will only purchase what is on the list, if i see something i "Need" i will have to write it down on the list for the next Target trip. The list will also have estimated prices.


2. A budget - I will only have 1 - $50.00 bill to spend at Target unless, a bigger purchase is on the list.


and finally....


3. Target Buddy - I can only go to target if i have an available Target Buddy. The Target Buddy will have to keep me "in check" from going crazy.


I feel this way will be the only way I will be able to survive Target. If you would like to become a Target Buddy please comment and I can send you an application. Also to be a TB you cannot be a Target Addict. That will only end up in total relapse. 


A note to FH:


Please mark this on you list, you probably should not like Target, you will be my TB once you have accepted the FH position available.


C/S


Tonight i will be making L-WOWW's famous cookies, Peanut butter Chocolate Chip :) YUM! I will not be eating any of the cookies.....sad face...but it is for the best!!!! Although people will be eating them tomorrow at our Labor Day Pot luck!


C/S 


UPDATE - Dooty Booty is doing well with out her paci during the day (she gets it only at naps and bed) Talk about an addiction. She would whine saying "Where's paci, I NEEEEEDDDDD Paci" I am glad she is doing better with that, she still needs to work on the self-calming part. She gets so wound up, poor thing. 


I am going to leave you all with a Random Fact:


The ancient Egyptians bought jewelry for their pet crocodiles.


"Wock N Woll!"


7 comments:

  1. 1. I am interested in applying for the TB position if it is still available.
    2. WTG on making my cookies and not eating any. I am unable to do that :(
    3. whenever you write C/S at the bottom I cant seem to think of anything but Cesarean section. so please explain what C/S stands for.
    4. I miss you. I need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C/S = Change Subject
    The position is still open!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok well here is my TB application:

    name: L Woww

    date available to start TB position: ASAP

    experience: 18 years of being your friend

    skills: great listener, I give great advice, I am an avid couponer, I budget for everything, and I will choke you if I spend a cent over your target budget :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to inquire about the TB position. Has the position been filled or is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the first addition to the TB group.... WELCOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Group? I'm sorry, I was under the impression that I was applying for 1 position...

    ReplyDelete