Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Flattered!

There is nothing like someone showing some sort of interest in you! It is one of the best feelings in the world! Well for me it is!! That gave me a boost in my confidence and some pep in my step today! I just wish I didn't have any insecurities lol!


Any hoot! Did not get much done last night, ended up laying in bed with DB at 8:30 watching "Cowboy" (Toy Story) again, trying to fall asleep but she was to wound up and did not want to sleep. That happens when she naps to late. That is the hard part about sharing a room/co-sleeping, she is up in my face wanting to play when I just want to sleep! LOL! Parenting is defiantly trial by error, until you have #2, then you know what you're doing!   Oh well it comes with the territory of being a parent. I would not change it for the world.  


Tonight is going to be a night filled with tutus...I have to make about 10 eek! LOL! Girls and their tutus! What are you going to do?!

So since yesterday was a not so sunny day, I DID get my lunch walk in, about an hour after we were back from our walk it started pouring. It was raining this morning also so hopefully it will clear up so I can get a walk in today!

I am going to make this short today :)
Have a great day!!!
-CS!

No comments:

Post a Comment