Friday, February 24, 2012

Weigh In Day!

Even though it is only day 3, i chose to make Friday my weigh in day...also.. doesn't help that we are doing the "Live Healthy Challenge" at work and Friday is the weigh in day for that...ANY-HOOT!

I lost 2 lbs this week! 

Which is wonderful! I really feel great about this time...it is only day 3 but i think my head finally checked back in, where my heart has always been, in the weight loss journey!! Lets hope it is for good! I am only going to take it day by day because i do not want to set myself up for failure!

I made a goal a couple of weeks ago, it was to not leave the house with out makeup...because everyday I felt like this:


It seemed like no matter how much coffee I was drinking or how early i would go to bed...nothing helped...every time i looked in the mirror i was defeated. So I made the goal to always wear makeup...


I am going to introduce you to me....here is a before and after, not much of a difference you may think...but when you look into a mirror it makes all the difference in the world...



My name is Shasta, I am 28 years old, I have an almost 3 year old daughter. I am a single mom. DB is my, world, my heart and my soul! I work full time then come home and take care of my baby! She is a huge part/reason I HAVE/NEED to get healthy! I hope I can inspire some of you through my journey. I know there is going to be some ups and some downs, but i am only human and i will be taking this day by day!

This weeks goal: 

I am going to try to write a blog every week day...Monday through Friday....


Hope you all have a great weekend!

Shasta AKA CheapSoda


2 comments:

  1. woohoo for your awesome weigh-in!!
    psyched that you are gonna be bloggin' more!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cyn!!!! day by day lol!!! i cannot promise anything this time, i think that is where i fail EVERYtime!<3 you are such a great support!!!

      Delete