Monday, February 27, 2012

Not so sunny southern CA

I walk about a mile (give or take) at lunch and after work every week day. Today it is supposed to rain all day, this will be effecting me and my exercise if it does not change...LOL! Upside I will figure something else out to do but COME ON NOW, I love walking and clearing my head and getting fresh air.......OK over my weather rant...


I had a great weekend! The weather was nice, I am super proud of my self, I woke up at 6:15am on Saturday and Sunday and went for a walk...I also included some jogging intervals into my walk....yep! that is right! i jogged!!! I did 1.853 miles both days in about 32 minutes! Which is amazing to me considering when I walk at work it is a little over a mile and takes me about 30 minutes. I was and AM so proud I pushed myself to do it. I am not going to lie, I am embarrassed to even jog on the street when cars drive by, because I do not want them to look at me and make fun of me....I will be working on my insecurities day by day also!



I was introduced to a new app called "My Fitness Pal" which I love now! It is a great food/exercise log/social network! So if you do not use it then GET IT! :)




One week from Tuesday DB, my mom, and I will be on our way to Florida to visit family! This is a much needed vacation! I think this will be a good break for me since I was down and out for quite some time....I got DB packed and all ready to go...now I will just have to pack me...aaaggg!


We will be celebrating DB's 3rd birthday there with family! I cannot believe she is going to be 3!! Where did the time go! She is growing in to such a beautiful character! I just cherish her! She is one of my top 5 reasons to getting on track and getting my s&!% together, weight and health wise! I want her to live healthy and love herself, but if she sees me always down and fat to be blunt she will pick it up like a bad habit. Boy does that scare me! I do not want her to live the life I did, where you do not love yourself,not confident, basically just faking happiness. Ask your self, would you want your kid to grow up like that?


This week is going to be super busy for us, we will not be hanging out with friends or anything. I have to finish my bathroom, make tutus, put a scrap book together....list goes on and on! 


I hope you all have a great day! 


Day by day!
-CS <3

1 comment:

  1. i 1000% agree with you on not wanting your daughter to grow up like we did -- skylar is a MAJOR reason for finally getting my sh*t together too!

    you are rockin' it woman!!!

    ReplyDelete