Thursday, February 2, 2012

2 years ago

My grandma passed away! I miss her do much!!! We called her "Gran" she was the glue that held our family together. There have been so many changes this past 2 years without her. I miss her so much. She is with her only daughter, my aunt, right now. I know they are having a great time!

I really wish that DB could have spent more time with her. Gran passed when she was almost 11 months old.

A few months ago DB said to me "I miss granny" (that's what the younger kids called her) i responded "I know baby, but she is always around and in your heart" DB said "her house is too far away" I said "well you can always talk to her when you want too" at that moment DB raised her hands to the celling looked up and said "hi grannnnnyyy!!!" Honestly it made my heart feel good!

To my gran! I love you for always!!! I think about you everyday!!!!!

Xoxo

1 comment: