Sunday, October 9, 2011

Don't fudge it....Budget....

I am really into being Debt free in my life, i want to share a budget tool with you:


I was just turned on to a website : www.mint.com


This website links to your bank account (only for viewing). It is a great tool for starting a budget and figuring out what you are actually spending your money on...


It is smart to name every single dollar of that paycheck you get, before you get it! 


I would say IMO creating a budget was the hardest part of starting my debt free lifestyle. It is hard to see where your money is actually going. When you think you are doing a great thing and only spending money on thing you 'Need' with the target shopping spree.....before you would have just wrote it off to "i have some extra money i can spend it" when in reality....the $150 bones you just dropped at target probably should have gone to the credit card that is almost maxed out....


I would suggest getting the book The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I would also suggest to follow the first 3 steps to the tee. I cant tell you about my experience with the rest of the steps yet....well because i'm not there yet! LOL


(I personally use mint.com but with the lifestyle of the total money makeover.)  


There are going to be challenges and obstacles in your way as you go...but it is up to you to make the right choice of how you want to live in life. Do you want to pay crap for the rest of you life? Or do you want to be free? This will work if you make any $$ amount, its just up to you if you want to be different.


I wish you the best on you path to being debt free.


"Wock n Woll"

No comments:

Post a Comment