Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19 2011

Monday, Monday...da da da-da da-da da....


Today is the last Monday DB and i get to hang out with AJ, it is a sad day...we both have huge changes coming to our lives..she got a GREAT new job...and i will be starting school...and its not that we can't hang out other days but seriously since AJ and i moved we have hung out almost every Monday, so since December 2008. I will miss out Mondays! But totally look forward to maybe Saturdays! 


I am looking forward to January 1st 2012...this will be the first day to my 10 day pledge. 10 days of real food, i am starting with 10. LOL! then i will try the 100 day challenge...or maybe just keep doing 10 day pledges. SO if you would like to pledge 10 days of your life to not eating processed food, white sugars and flowers...etc..etc..go here and join me! www.100daysofrealfood.com 


I think it is funny what kind of reaction you get when you change you look....in this case i changed my hair...i now have bangs and it is red with blond chunks...i am not quite used to it yet...it looks like a wig still..lol. When you walk by some one and they give a reaction, i don't think the person giving the reaction knows how much you can read them...lol. So when you look totally different, and their eyes just light up and they smile and say "wow, it looks really good, i like it" that is a sincere "likes" it. On the other side when they pause and say "you look different, i will have to get used to this" that is an "I don't know how to tell her it looks like SH*t...lol j/k! I can really care less what you think about my hair! That's the thing, its just hair :) 


Well i am going to make this blog like me - Short and Sweet!


C-ya! I hope you all have a wonderful day today even though it is Monday! 


Thanks for reading!


"Wock N Woll"

2 comments:

  1. oooh i am down for a new challenge -- off to check out the link! i just ended a 3 week *no junkfood* challenge -- which is basically the same thing -- so why the heck not extend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will be down for this challenge I am going over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete