Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Update 12.05.12

Everyone falls off sometimes....for the last 2 months....I haven't really been watching what I eat or even working out much. I mean I totally watch what I have been eating....watching it go from the plate to my mouth....

I have truly realized that I am an emotional eater...which really sucks...GIRLS are emotional...LOL but as long as I can control it i think i will be ok lol! 

This past 2 months have seriously been dramatic....with emotion and changes in my life.

Friends passing away...getting a boyfriend....abnormal paps w/pre cancerous cells (TIMI?)...pregnancy scares....(< SCARY SHIT)....friends leaving....i dunno....i feel as if my world has turned upside down....

I really miss writing in this blog...but I cannot ever make any promises...i am really busy...lol! 

Here is a updated picture for yous all. Enjoy!


Thanks for reading!
Shasta

No comments:

Post a Comment